Fire Damage Repair & Cleanup Conyers – Covington
ServiceMaster By Lovejoy specializes in disaster recovery services including fire and smoke damage serving Conyers, Covingtion, Lakeview Estates and other surrounding cities.
Do not reenter a building damaged by fire until the Fire Department ensures that the structure is safe. The fire may have caused structural damage, be aware that damaged roofs and floors could collapse without warning. Anything exposed to heat, smoke, soot or water may not be safe and should not be consumed.
After a fire, anything that hasn’t been destroyed may be covered with a layer of soot. When soot is left on items it can begin to pit your belongings if not cleaned properly. Let ServiceMaster clean your items the proper way. When you contact ServiceMaster for fire and smoke restoration, we will utilize proprietary cleaning methods and technology using a five step process.
Step 1: Emergency pre-cleaning
- First we cleaning sensitive items such as fixtures and appliances
Step 2: Content pack-out
- Next we safely pack all your items and remove them from the damaged areas of your home or workplace so that we can make space for a crew to work on the structure and protect against any further damage that could otherwise be incurred during the recovery process.
- As we pack and remove your belongings, we thoroughly inventory every item with a unique barcode to help keep track of your personal items.
As soon as the restoration process is complete, all of your belongings are promptly returned to your home or business.
Step 3: Content cleaning
- Using our state of the art techniques, we can restore most items, including furniture, pictures, documents, paintings, appliances, electronics, and most other items.
Step 4: Structural Cleaning, including the walls, ceilings, floors
- Both wet and dry cleaning techniques are used to clean the ceiling and walls. Technique depends on what was burned and what kind of material is being cleaned.
- With our patented and proven solutions and methods, we can clean any salvageable flooring material, whether it’s carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, porcelain, vinyl, marble, or cork.
Step 5: Deodorization
The final step in the process is to deodorize both the structure and your items to remove the unpleasant odor of smoke and to leave a fresh clean smell. We use three main methods for deodorizing your structure and belongings:
- Ozone Treatment– We use Ozone, basically just extra-heavy molecules of oxygen to expel unpleasant odors left behind after a fire.
- Thermal Fog- With this method, a dense fog is sprayed to neutralize the smell of smoke and leaves a pleasant scent to your home or business and belongings once the cleaning and restoration is complete.
- Forced Air Filtration – Our patented odor filters can be used to treat an area without chemical smells that could trigger allergic reactions.
As soon as the restoration process is complete, all of your belongings are promptly returned to your home or business Let ServiceMaster help you minimize damage after a fire and restore your personal belongings or sensitive business items to their previous condition or better.