Fire and Smoke Damage
After the fire department puts the fire out, damage can continue to occur. Depending on what burns in your home the smoke and soot created from it can have damaging affects on the items in your home. In a few days these items can be permanently damaged.
Need A Mold Removal Service in Stone Mountain Call 678-619-4356
The professionals of ServiceMaster Clean of Stone Mountain GA are trained to understand the complex reactions that soot and smoke can have on your contents, as well as how to most effectively salvage and clean them. It takes only a few hours for items such as brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile and porcelain as well as textiles and carpeting to be damaged. Thats why it is imperative that a “Corrosion Control Crew” be sent out to the loss to treat these areas so that we can stop the acrid gases from damaging your contents. This provides you with time, for your insurance company to inspect and direct us as to what will be salvaged and cleaned and what will not be. ServiceMaster’s Corrosion Control Crew will coat these “at risk” surfaces with an oil coating, this is what provides you with the protection you need to salvage these items. The only thing worse than letting items sit with soot on them, is trying to clean them yourself. Let the experts at ServiceMaster by Lovejoy do it the right way.
We use the latest equipment and supplies in our five-step fire and smoke restoration process:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Cleaning time sensitive materials; bathroom fixtures, appliances, etc.
- Content cleaning
- We can restore the majority of the contents you could own; Furniture, upholstery, paintings, documents, pictures, appliances, electronics, and much more.
- Content pack-out
- Safely packing all furniture and contents from the affected areas of your home in order to move forward with the restoration.
- Your belongings are inventoried step by step with a unique bar-coding system to hel
- Contents are stored and cleaned in our secure, climate controlled warehouse.
- Your belongings are delivered promptly back to you when the repairs on your home/business are complete.
- Wall, ceiling, and floor cleaning
- Wet and dry methods are used for cleaning of the ceiling and walls, depending upon the type of paint or material used.
- We are capable of cleaning every kind of salvageable flooring; carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, marble, porcelain, and cork
- Ozone- ozone breaks down oxygen and converts it into O3 which will neutralize all scents in the air or on exposed materials.
- Thermal Fog- A thick deodorizing fog sprayed to leave a pleasant odor to your home/business and contents after the cleaning and restoration is complete.
- ULV Fog- Mists air with deodorant to counteract smoke or any other unpleasant odors.